Macbook Q?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Smokeebear, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I used to like macs, but I find windows better suites, since mac doesn't make tablets and linux doesn't have the same support and applications for a touch interface. Therefore, windows it is, and it does it well.

I am actually extremely happy of my hp. I have put it through hell, usually keeping it on for weeks if not months at a time, and there have been no signs of hardware failure. Before this, I had a dell that was plagued with bad construction, where the gpu will overheat, frying it and the mobo.

So, if you are looking for a good laptop, I would suggest HP, Lenovo (not so much anymore, I see their designs really crappy except for the top end models), Asus, Acer (toss up, a lot of people were happy, but mine was by far the worst laptop I have ever used) and MSI. Depends what you are looking for.

If you get a mac, you will be pretty happy though. Unless you have a serious problem with its design, but you will know before you buy it. It is expensive, but it does work and it has a lot of free applications, although most of them are useless. I never could get the sharp edge design, always felt like my wrists would be bloody after it.

2. You have to be a newbie to suggest using Windows. The sharp edge of the Mac wears down after a couple months using it. Feels good though, inspiration to buy another macbook pro that is for sure.

3. Ok I wasn't going to post in this thread but for real that comment was borderline trollish.

4. just bought last years macbook pro 13" 4gb ram 250gb hdd for 750 bucks.

Imo, they look great, last forever, and i like mac os better.

5. you are completely wrong and seems to me you are talking out of your ass. It does not have "lower functionality." They just have different functionalities.