Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macadelic Mac Miller mixtape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Downloaded it, and i'll have to say it's better than i expected. Its actually pretty dope, but i like Taylor Allderice better.

2. [quote name='"dmac103"']Downloaded it, and i'll have to say it's better than i expected. Its actually pretty dope, but i like Taylor Allderice better.[/quote]

Agreed 100%
    Its not bad or the best. It will get a few plays in my playlist

3. Mac is the shittt. Vitamins is my favorite song atm.

4. [quote name='"Gear420"']Mac is the shittt. Vitamins is my favorite song atm.[/quote]

Same :D lol

5. take yer vitaminssss!
    hell yes. I have just been boking smowls and playing the album on loop xD

6. just finished listening to the album, i think my ears are bleeding.

7. Is that bad or good :confused:

btw bumpinnnn

8. very very bad, the shittiest thing i have listened to in about a year

9. Some songs are good and some are bad. I listen to the ones that are extremely chill. I guess it just matches my mood. :smoke:

10. its all opinion just mine is very bad for this mix tape

11. Mac Miller fucking sucks. Just my opinion.
    Taylor Allderdice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macadelic

12. This shits so horrible.

I hate how rappers or whatever they call themselves now a days have completed kidnapped Mary Jane and are making her look like a retarded stupid whore.

Ima killer straight up thriller. Mac miller ain't shit but they sure are similar.
    Yo Mac Im ready to attack!!!!!! Whip out my ballsack and give ya a smack.
    Your words dont quite stack
    skill is whatchu you lack
    dontchu know?
    Ive knocked over solo cups that show more flow. Mac miller you fucking blow.

13. Why does it not surprise me that these kinds of people are attacking someone else's music?

14. Wait what?

15. I liked Kids, Best Day Ever and Blue Slide Park. In that order. The new disc is just not hittin it off for me.

And what the fuck did he smoke while writing this, a bitch a bitch a bitch a bitch shit. What the hell. Sounds like he couldnt come up with better, sorry.

*goin back to listen to nikes on my feet*

16. amazing fucking mixtape. listening to it right now.