Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macadelic Mac Miller mixtape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 24, 2012.

1. this is a sick mixtape

2. Think he only has one song on macedelic thats devoted to talking about drugs? Good effort though

3. sick track. My favorite is probably Thoughts from a Balcony or Loud. Although The Question so chill for tokin'

4. yupyupyup me post is right

5. New video for Thoughts from a Balcony, sick track.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxufWf7dEcM]Mac Miller - Thoughts From A Balcony - YouTube[/ame]

6. That macadellic is great but not better then Taylor Allderdice really listen to that shit and you really can feel wiz thru the music

7. This was sarcasm right? Oh dear god please be sarcasm. Mac Miller is garbage, and Taylor Allderdice was so wack. I'm not trying to bring all this hate in here but i just hate Mac Miller and that mixtape was a huge disappointment.

8. Your not really living up to your username man. chill. Just because Mac Miller doesn't make your favourite music doesn't mean you have to say he's garbage and wack. You can have an opinion to not enjoy his music, but just don't be that guy.

9. :laughing: Macs message in Macadelic is great.

10. they're just dreams, turn em to reality
    double cup of lean, standing at my balcony

that track so deep

11. Kids
    The High Life

^ The only amazing albums by Mac.

12. Gotta say I highly disagree with many posts in here. Macadelic can't even come close to touching Taylor Allderdice.
    Wiz basically royally pissed me off by coming out with a terrible album catered to mainstream rap lovers with Rolling Papers, and then came back with a mixtape that brings me back to my first few times solo-toking it up listening to Flight School or Kush and Orange Juice.

Macadelic is alright, I suppose. Loud and Thoughts from a Balcony are enjoyable, but I am having trouble getting into the rest of the mixtape.
    Also, Lil Wayne really messes up the feel in The Question. But then again, Lil Wayne messes up everything. That guy just makes me rage.

13. I don't really fuck with any post-2008 Wayne
    but lyrically, his verse in The Question was on-point

14. I agree, I liked Wayne in that song... that song is strictly for tokin' :smoke:

haha

15. If you guys didnt know... Mac Miller is Horrible and I'm sorry you stuck on him

16. I like Mac but wiz's new mix tape Allderdice freakin kicks asss

17. macadellic go hard as fuck. I'm listenin to this shit right now too. gotta appreciate the versatility.

18. [​IMG]

19. Downloaded it a few weeks ago, but never really listened to it much. Not really a Mac fan.