Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macadelic Mac Miller mixtape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"freakp8ntbaler"']
    waka flocka. Gucci mane. Yo Gotti. Tyga. anyone YMCM.

lol. you clearly dont know shit about that situation. did you see the fools he was dealing with in that video made to "expose" him for "stealing" the beat? did you see how his manager, Q, freaked out at the dudes for saying they didnt get credit? clearly they didnt mean to take the beat from anyone. and to top it all off the guys were telling him how they kept emailing him...lmao....imagine how many emails he gets assuming they even had his real email.

thats an opinion.[/quote]

Yes very good observation. That indeed was my opinion. I didnt mean to make it seem like everyone had to think that way. Dont get me wrong Mac and Wiz are decent. But Ive been following Wiz from the start and hes really changed his style for the worse. And IMO Mac does have a few catchy songs, the rest of his stuff not so good or average at best IMO

2. I was with you all until the P.S.

3. IMO, mac miller sucks penis. thats just my opinion though. id rather listen to something like i actually like.

im not a fan of little dudes like this with big man mentality. even my little brother would beat this kid close to death in a fight.

if his rap was good i wouldnt be mad though.

4. Why does everyone hate on Mac for rapping about smoking? Nearly ALL powerhouse rappers write about weed. Would you rather hear him rap about ordering at McDonalds? Stop hating on his lyrical content even though they can be pretty generic, just say you don't like his flow, voice, or elementary school rhymes.

5. except that some underground rappers are worth listening to because they are good.

such as Blu.

yet another ignorant statement about hip-hop. at least the bottom half.

6. wtf does fighting have anything to do with his raps? mac miller does not rap about a gangster and shit lol

7. I was a huge Mac Miller fan until Best Day Ever and Blue Slide Park came out. Both of those sucked to a large extent and I couldn't listen to him anymore but like always, I give everyone second chances and this mixtape is ridiculous. Loud, Thoughts From A Balcony, The Question - Lil Wayne's verse, Fight The Feeling, Ignorant, America. He got the best features on this one and some really tight beats. I reccommend it to anyone who didn't listen to it yet.

8. I totally am let down with taylor allderice, like I said it's sad I'd rather listen to it lol. But what are going to do we live in 2012 where most new music is crap you actually have to search for it now :(

9. I love when these "rapers" talk about sipping codeine like it's cool. That's where I stopped the first video in this thread.

Codeine is weak pussy shit nothing to boast about. Makes them sound like idiots. Or just bitches.

I might have some respect for them if they were talking about oxy but codeine? :laughing: Get the fuck out.

10. ^Sounds like s dumb reason not to like someone, because they aren't talking about doing harder drugs...Wtf?

I like the mixtape a lot. IMO, his best was K.I.D.S., until this. I like this one more. Been listening to it a lot.

Wasn't a huge fan of Best Day Ever or Blue Slide Park. Did like I Love Life, Thank You.

11. His beat in this album is so different, and he's doing a bunch of unmentionables. I think kids was his bet album. And best day ever too.

12. Lyricism doesnt make a good hiphop track. The overall sound (lyricism included) makes a good tra k. Heard plenty of sucky tracks that had good lyrics.

And to say you hate mainstream music is just dumb. Makes you sound like a follower who thinks signing a major deal is "selling out". Theres bad mainstream music, just how theres bad underground, and vice versa. Music hipsters are the worst

/rant

13. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']I love when these "rapers" talk about sipping codeine like it's cool. That's where I stopped the first video in this thread.

Codeine is weak pussy shit nothing to boast about. Makes them sound like idiots. Or just bitches.

I might have some respect for them if they were talking about oxy but codeine? :laughing: Get the fuck out.[/quote]

Yeah weed is weak pussy shit compared to acid.. Doing harder drugs is cool to you?

14. Mac went in on this whole tape
    Pretty dope shit
    KIDS and The High Life are both classics to me

15. I like Mac alright but personally I prefer all of those except Tyga. Ill admit he's a better rapper than Gucci and Waka but Gotti is better than him.

16. #76 ignila, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    I have to admit I didn't expect much when I started listening. I'm into more underground/conscious hiphop, but this was good. It will definitely get a few go rounds in my rotation for the coming weeks

17. [quote name='"ignila"']I have to admit I didn't expect much when I started listening. I'm into more underground/concious hiphop, but this was good. It will definitely get a few go rounds in my rotation for the coming weeks[/quote]

I feel the same, lucky ass bitch made it to my daily playlist :D

18. I downloaded this mixtape last night, I REALLY like it.

Angels is probably my favorite track so far.

19. The hook on Lucky Ass Bitch >>>>>>>

20. [quote name='"Nick Dillinger"']The hook on Lucky Ass Bitch >>>>>>>[/quote]

Handprint on her buttcheek made me laugh