Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Macadelic Mac Miller mixtape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 24, 2012.

1. "If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck."
    -Immortal Technique<3

2. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']Mac Miller sucks. If he wasn't white all you'd hear about is how he's just the same ol' generic rapper who can't talk about anything other than smoking weed. I love rap, especially rap about weed, but man that shit gets so old fast when that's all anyone wants to rap about these days.

P.S. Don't tell me to listen to your shitty underground rapper and say "listen to this bro, it's a new sound and he's so real." Bullshit, no he's not, you just like him because nobody else knows about him.[/quote]

get on that nas flow my dude

3. if he wasn't white I think Mac Miller would get more respect. He'd be more popular and looked at as a better rapper, because he's white people assume he sucks.

4. It just sounds like there is a lot of Mac Miller haters lol. The dude got a nice flow and he has bars.

5. Sounds WAY better than Wiz's mixtape, Wiz's mixtape is the exact same songs as usual different beats but same lyrics. He seems really self absorbed now too, it's like we don't care how much weed you smoke and how much money you make. Stop telling us about it lol. It's sad that I'd rather listen to tha carter 4 than taylor allderice lol.

6. I swear.. He shouldn't have got with Amber Rose, because now he cant talk about the bitches anymore. But Mac Miller def went in on this, and it was way better than Wiz mixtape.

7. Never said he was underground. Maybe you should go back to high school and take a reading comprehension class.

8. Sounds like Jeff here needs to toke..

9. I like mac miller but his new album is disappointing, sounds like every other hip hop artist.

10. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']Mac Miller sucks. If he wasn't white all you'd hear about is how he's just the same ol' generic rapper who can't talk about anything other than smoking weed. I love rap, especially rap about weed, but man that shit gets so old fast when that's all anyone wants to rap about these days.

P.S. Don't tell me to listen to your shitty underground rapper and say "listen to this bro, it's a new sound and he's so real." Bullshit, no he's not, you just like him because nobody else knows about him.[/quote]

Most of his raps aren't about weed they just reference it maybe in one line but not in most songs.

11. Also get this
    Off Datpiff anyone who can't fid download

12. so far its okay, not bad...ive never really listened to MAC before, so this is new. I'm sure i will listen to taylor allderdice at least 3 times before the day is over.

and to the gentleman who would rather listen to the carter 4 than taylor allderdice..you must be REALLY disappointed in that mix tape because i thought C4 was a complete let down.

13. Watch this video, trippy and shiett. Haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BYIEXzdnlY]Mac Miller - Loud (Prod. by Big Jerm & Sayez) - YouTube[/ame]

14. mmmm... not feelin it to be honest. maybe its just not my thing, or maybe the younger gneration likes this, but, i just cant take him seriously when hes holding a fountain soda cup rappin about taking sips and how much diamonds and chains he has. I'd rather listen to 50 Cents early material if i wanted that (without the soda sipping).

15. I wanna try his vitamins haha

16. Vids posted are on repeat. For the record, the guy mentioning that Mac Miller is holding a fountain cup in the vid, he hung around w/ Juicy J and now he is on that syrup tip...aka dirty sprite. As for being a hipster, you can tell he is heavily influenced by his fellow Pittsburgh artist Wiz Khalifa. Mac is covered with tattoos out of nowhere, but as for lyrics, he's decent. He has a different flow and sound, and is making it big time with his mixtapes, which i cant understand the hate...it's free. I guess it's easy to hate nowadays when he is making use in today's society. Sure Immortal Technique can rip bars, but I'm not going to be bumping his music at a social gathering or around friends. Different music for different folks, either way the guy has built a fan base and people follow him, why hate.

I really enjoy the production team that is Big Jerm and E Dan on this album. They continue to make solid beats every time they join in..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGJWSuPUUc&sns=em]Mac Miller - Thoughts From A Balcony (Track #4 Off Macadelic) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_9G5gkt_0&sns=em]Mac Miller- Desperado (Track #2 Off Macadelic) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeHr9Q39sM&sns=em]Mac Miller - Aliens Fighting Robots Ft. Sir Michael Rocks (Track #5 Off Macadelic) - YouTube[/ame]

17. Kids was his best mixtape im not really liking macadelic right now im listing to the odd future tape volume 2, earls verse in oldie is amazing

18. #39 dmac103, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    I haven't listened to it yet and i doubt i will after that wack album he put out not too long ago. He needs to get back to music like on KIDS and The High Life, even a few songs on Best Day Ever were dope.

19. Just downloaded, listening to the first few songs...damn I wish I was blazed.