Mac Miller

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SplitGenetics, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Can suck it.. Ugh more like Fag Driller What a disgrace. Any views on Fag Driller?

2. Mac Miller is straight. He alright.

3. Tell us how you really feel.

4. Hes got some music good to listen to on certain nights but he has disappeared after he was huge last year

5. He's one of the biggest pieces of shit I've seen come up in the past few years. I still think he's not serious

6. what you smoking?

hes got some pretty decent jams that I really enjoy listening to

7. Good evening, loud, donald trump, smile back and more I enjoy listening to.

8. If he'd been around when I was 18, 19, 20... I probably would have been into it. I think he's alright, just not for me.

9. Ya I think hes recent Macedelic mixtape was good. Hes working on an album. Just look at how long it took Wiz to come out with ONIFC.

10. Kool aid& frozen pizza & senior skip day.

Dont listen to him anymore though

11. His music fucking sucks and is corny, but you cant hate on his grind. He seems like a cool dude to hang out with, music still sucks tho.

12. Yup I feel him espicially his older stuff. But macadellic has some good tracks too. Not really listening to him ATM, but there was a time I was reslly into him

13. Damn I was just talking about him with some people, I used to be all about him until macadelic came out. After that I just didn't like the feel for some reason..il probably get back into him if he ever releases some new, good stuff.

14. He isnt awful, his KIDS mix tape and blue slide park were when he was at his best though, now i think he is on too many drugs or something. I don't really enjoy his music but it is still better than young money.

15. Awful shit
    Hes "music" sux!!

16. Terrible shitty swag fag music. Even the production is shit.

17. You think the production of the beats for the Macadellic mixtape was shit? Those beats were fresher than a pillow with a mint on it!

18. I think it's funny how some people really dislike some artists, if I dislike an artist (especially if I liked them before) I just move on, I don't harp on it.

With that said I could care less about this dude he had one song I really liked but that's about it, he seems cool though.

19. Yeah imo. Just sounds like poppy "rap" to me. Wouldn't even consider it hip hop. Listen to some Savage C, Vinny Paz, Coka Nostra, Dilla, Pete Rock, Del, Murs, Eyedea, Atmosphere, amongst many others which deserved to be name they have their lyrics and production on point.

Mac isn't a lyricist he just rhymes a and b and so on.

20. Hes got some good songs