Mac Miller new mixtape?

Discussion in 'General' started by RJayB, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Has anyone heard his new mixtape Run-On Sentences?
    At first listening to it I thought it was wack because there are no actual lyrics from Mac on the whole mixtape.
    BUT, I'm hearing its a total smoker sesh type of mixtape you can just leave on and blaze away while letting your mind roam free in the meadows of music.
    I'm about to experiment and play the whole mixtape while blazing up, I'll let y'all know the type of vibes I get and what I think of it :) (0)

2. Haha thanks for the tracks!
    Yeah I'm really not a big mac miller fan, I think I mostly enjoy his music only when I'm blazed :/ (2) and I'm getting there x)

3. This sounds like the perfect Mac Miller Mixtape.

4. i've made a bunch of mixes, and i'm still making more. i don't know what you're into but there's almost a little bit of everything! :laughing:

5. I don't mind listening to anything at all besides Mac Miller, even his earlier shit was pretty decent but the recent stuff really feels like hes trying to sell out to 14 year olds, thats just my opinion for all you MM fans out there, you do your thang but i can't even listen anymore.

6. Yeah I'm actually a big hip-hop fan myself but I enjoy all genres of music.
    Oh man, I was listening to one of the Flaming Lips(?) Songs while smoking out of my 1-hitter in my room and right when I was putting my head out the window to blow the smoke out the song said "Put your face near the window" or something and it kinda tripped me out for a good 20 seconds because it was like telling me what to do and I was obeying, at least that's what my mind thought haha ;P
    Idk man I'm high. (5)

7. I concur. I liked him when he first started out but jesus christ his latest stuff I don't even bother with

8. I know, like it pisses me the fuck off, i thought wayne had him under control but he just fell the fuck off hard, i don't even know what to say.

Once again, if your a MM fan, whatever lol u keep listening

9. I'm so offended.

Naaa jk, haha he HAS fallen off, same with Tyler, the creator *IMO*.

10. i wanna slap mac miller, hes a fruit

11. Just another sellout in my book

12. Why do you think Tyler fell? I thought Domo 23 was pretty sweet.

13. Tyler fell off? :laughing:
    What makes you say that?
    His TV show is coming back for a second season in 3 days, he's doing a solo tour with just him and no other OF members that's completely sold out, Wolf is coming out in less than a month, He dropped a video less than a month ago that has almost 3 million views
    Oh but he fell off, right? Makes a lot of sense.

14. His "Macadelic" 'tape was pretty good imo, but it still doesn't hold a candle to "Best Day Ever". According to Wikipedia, he's got a 'tape called "'92 till Infinity" with DJ Jazzy Jeff. That'll definitely be something I'll look forward to.

15. I've never listened to tyler the creator in my life so i couldnt comment

16. Like I said, IN MY OPINION he has. All of his new songs sound the same to me, all he ever raps about is dark shit to provide something for the high school kids to relate to... And IDGAF if he's going on tour the majority of his fans are teenaged white kids who only enjoy his music because he has a shock factor to him. His rhymes are decent. Nothing special though, some of the shit he says doesent even make sense or relate to him in any way. I like Tyler as a person, he's funny as hell I won't lie, but I just don't like his music anymore I guess, its gotten old. But if you like him that's cool, I won't hate on someone for their music tastes.
    I enjoy more hip-hop, old school rap type of stuff anyways.
    I'm really enjoying K.Dot right now, especially his new mixtape.

17. #18 Dillinger, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Actually, that's not all he raps about
    Wolf isn't going to have any of that
    Have you heard Domo 23, Bimmer, or Analog 2? None of those are dark in any way at all. And none of them sound the same as each other either

K Dot hasn't put out a new mixtape since 2011, no disrespect, but you really don't know what you're talking about my man
    Unless you're talking about Good Kid Maad City, which isn't a mixtape, or new

18. Okay it might not be a mixtape but I downloaded it yesterday, and no its newer then Maad City. Its called K.Dot (C4), produced by DJ Ill Will and DJ Dave.

19. Fact: Mac Miller can have sex with all your girlfriends