Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mac Miller Concert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LucasSmokes, Jun 26, 2013.

1. So im going to a mac miller concert tomorrow. its at an indoor venue (Warehouse live in Houston, anyone been there?) ive never been there but i think its small. Its mac miller, chance the rapper, the internet, and njomza so i pretty sure there will be other people wanting to smoke there. would it be safe? would security be tougher since its indoors? 

2. I worked security for a mac concert inside.. Lots of people were toking and cops were looking for it, so some people were putting it out. I did lost and found and picked up over 6 grams of bud off the ground..All of it was in bags or pre-rolled. So sick

3. Wait till other people light up and see what security does..Ive made the mistake of being the first to light up and got kicked out

4. i think you should be good just go into the middle of the crowd. mac millers new album WMWTSO is pretty good

5. Hell yeah it is

6. I went to one in Cleveland and honestly I brought a huge 1.5 gram joint and I couldn't smoke anywhere!