Mac & Cheese lovers - Try this one out

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, May 25, 2007.

1. I just bought this at the store because it looked so damn good and I was right. If you like mac and cheese try this out... it takes only 5 mins to microwave, you can add all the toppings you want, and it comes out amazzzing. Its called country crock elbow macaroni and cheese. I like adding little pieces of bacon, tapatio hot sauce, and crackers. Its definately a stoners delight

[​IMG]

2. Yum. Ill be sure to try it.

I just realized how much I loved macaroni & cheese a few days ago when I found some in the fridge while baked :smoking:

Yummy

3. I had the hardest time finding that shit when it first came out

try the potatos mixed with the mac if you really want a tastebud orgasm

or just make your own dang mac :p

a dash of salt some milk 'n american cheese and a bit of butter with pepper on it is the shit

homeade is all in the prep if the mac isn't hot when you add the cheese/salt/butter/milk (in that order) it'll cake if done right it'll be super creamy

those velveta shell things are damn good to

4. I saw some Easy Mac at the store with bacon in it.

BACON!

5. I can't eat mac and cheese without it being mixed in applesauce. I'm weird.

6. That's officially in the top 10 of the strangest food concoctions I've ever heard. :p

7. Dude! if you like mac and cheese you should TOTALLY try Ultimate mac and cheese dish. My mom cooks it its so fucking good. Bacon, Swish cheese.... I GOTTA STOP! im so hungry right now. After work it looks like im gonna go to Mcdonalds. im so hungry.

Ive been on pain medication for my broken ankle. NEVER take pain med without food, whew, i feel like im gonna hurl.

8. Along with mixing ranch dressing with sugar and eating it:eek:

I myself am a mac & cheese fanatic but I always seem to not have the patience to wait for it to cool off and end up burning the shit out of my mouth!

9. ^ you'd love this then

it's tard-proof 'n ready to eat the second you get done smooshing the sauce on it
    in the 30 seconds it takes to mix you've coated all the mac it's warm but no where near roof of mouth peeling hot

Attached Files:

10. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

11. That country crock macoroni and cheese is the shit. I had some of that the other day.

12. OMG you people are hilarious......Hell why not mix in some MJ leaves....lol And TheHempress...I love ya n all but. ...applesauce.....?

13. Leave the stoners and their err... unique appetites alone man.

14. Well, I once had pork chops, applesauce, and mac and cheese for dinner. I mixed the two together on my plate, and it turned out to be fucking delicious. It's a nice mix of hot noodles and cool, cool applesauce. But I only eat the natural applesauce because regular applesauce has too much sugar in it. Try it sometime and tell me it's not delicious. :p

15. might be just me but how fuckin awesome is panda express... OH MY GOD!!
    [​IMG]

16. I have a feeling ...this is gonna turn into another 'best munchies ever' thread

two great things about mac 'n cheese gotta be

any pasta will do in a pinch (angel hair is pretty damn funny when you're baked...cheese lipstick lol)

it somehow tastes better after many many reheats

it's also pretty damn good if you let it cool in a slab 'n fry it in butter before slappin' it between some french or italian bread (perfect if you've used angel hair)

17. take that mac and cheese, then go to wendys and get the $1 chili. poor that shit on the mac and cheese, can we say Delicigasm

18. Would that really work? the Mac and Cheese thing.

19. I know this is an old topic, but does anyone knwo where to find these? I can't fort he life of me, and they look danker than dank!