Maaaan its so fucking hot out..it was 90 degrees out

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Mar 19, 2013.

1. hey all
    yea no wonder why...yesterday, i thought it looked pretty out and so i decided to sit on the patio, smoke a sweet and watch nature in bloom....so im sitting there and im getting out all hot and sweety and im like what the fuck, i thought was tripin or something...so i went inside the garage instead, in the shade, and i finished my sweet.

here i am now smoking a bowl watching the weather and the guy said it was 90 out and we broke a record yesterday

so what was is weather like?
    its been really nice here latley. high 70's, grass is turning green, the birds are comming out and chirping...i reallly like spring....all 2 or 3 weeks of it anyways lol

2. Yeah you can just kiss my ass :laughing: -17 feels like -26 with the windchill.

3. Just got finished snowblowing the driveway

Got about a foot of snow overnight into this morning

4. Yeah you are so lucky... There is quite the snowstorm here and its not warm at all. :( But you know its very good for the snowboarding season :) find something positive about your weather man its always makes it more enjoyable!

5. Yup, mid 20's here right now, supposed to warm up to a whopping 33*

Tomorrow's high is supposed to only hit the mid 20's, teens in the morning/night, and thats nt even counting wind chill

Can't wait till Spring is really here

I'll take the snow over cold any day

6. In Vegas... The weather's not bad, it's been breezy and sunny.

I'm already sweating kind of when I'm walking outside for a bit, summer's going to be hot as hell.

7. Summer cant come soon enough.

8. It's like 35 degrees and raining in NJ :( kinda shitty day, great to sit back read a book and have some tea tho.

9. Lol man, if I was on my laptop I'd give this +rep. Check out my "Seasons" thread. I was just talking about this.. :smoke:

10. yea i was thinking of planting some plants, i got some killer bud and there were a couple of seeds in the sack...

but yea im sorry yall....it didnt occure to me that the rest of the country is still getting winter storms lol...dont worry accordng to al gore it will be warming up pretty soon for everybody else lol

11. 90 degrees is hot to you?

Probably best if you don't come to live in Australia...

12. Psssh, we're doing 90 in winter here in SoCal. Triple digits on the daily in summer... I hate it here..

13. It snowed today, but lately it's been sweater weather. I can't complain

14. This x1000.

Especially stay out of Darwin. I don't remember the last time it was below 90.

15. Yeah shit is lame in Perth too, we go over a 100 wayyy too often in the summer.

16. damm

idk i think at least with the cold you can put more layers on...but in the heat? you can only take off so much cloths lol

i bet the girls are nice to look at in the summer there hahah

17. That's why the beaches are here, I doubt anyone would bother if we didn't have that.

18. Canadeh!!!! :metal:

Yeah it was pretty shitty this morning..... I'm starting to get sick of thief winter shit. When can I bring out my shorts?

19. 90 sounds nice lol its like the 20s right now? I think, I dont know, but it's nice too. But I love the cold and I love the hot and the weather in between.

20. man the beach sounds so nice right about now....we got shitty ass galvston texas here

i have been to lakes far more cleaner and prettyier then gtown lol

i wish npadre wasnt so far