maaaaan i fucking hate it when a sweet or a joint wont smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 6, 2013.

1. No I won't, I'm not American

2. Sounds like you need to remember to take the stems out before rolling, and get better at rolling.

3. o sorry bro i apologize i hope i did not disrepsect you :)
    yea a sweet is aka as a blunt. dutch masters white owls phillis
    a fatter one though
    u got cigerellos which r skinny, mini blunts whch are a slimmer blunt

u take a cigar and slice it and take the tobaco out and fill it n with weed

kind of like a joint

4. a stem is gona cause a hole. i eliminated the hole and it still did not smoke. lol besides i take out all the stems anyways lol

5. Learn how to roll my friend.

6. Get a grinder. Best 45 i have spent on head stash tool.. I get mad kief and can twist a blunt in like 2 mins when it used go take me 10.to break shit down and all that. Also fuck these haters in here i haven't met a person from Texas that blows big killa and doesn't know how to roll a blunt! I swear that smoking blunts is only big in Texas. I have lived in a med state and they all burn king sizes. On the east coast we got are bowl packs. But down in Texas we got fatass blunts daily.

7. fuk yea fuck them hatters. they jus mad cause we pay $200 a qp on fire that they have to pay500 for lol

8. Haha more like 125 where i was at for just a qp. A pound is 250.and 5 for 1000

9. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']Get a grinder. Best 45 i have spent on head stash tool.. I get mad kief and can twist a blunt in like 2 mins when it used go take me 10.to break shit down and all that. Also fuck these haters in here i haven't met a person from Texas that blows big killa and doesn't know how to roll a blunt! I swear that smoking blunts is only big in Texas. I have lived in a med state and they all burn king sizes. On the east coast we got are bowl packs. But down in Texas we got fatass blunts daily.[/quote]

Blunts are hugeee in ny.

10. Happened to me in -15 c weather last thursday...gotta reroll

11. Only happens to me with joints.