Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ma weeed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JoeKush, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Nothing there...

2. Maybe he's dry o_O

3. it should work now, so.. what do yall think of mi herbage

4. Stupid question: So these are the flowers, not the leaves, correct?

5. Looks like the mids we have around here

6. I was just thinking that.

7. Lol, hope your kidding :laughing:

You don't smoke the leaves, man. Just the bud. You can make some great edibles using sugar leaves though

8. To the people saying mids idk but it looks dank to me

Nice buds OP bet they smoke real nice

9. #10 JoeKush, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    check out my other thread called: ha sry, im new to this. same quality buds as those, all dank in my book..idk about dipshit and commienerd mids but they must be real fire if they stink up entire houses and taste heavenly

10. Only been smoking for 24hrs. I know you smoke bud, but I didnt know what "bud" really was. It looks like a mish mosh of green stuff.

11. IDK what is and isnt. But I have mids and thats what it looks like. But I dont know jack! LOL!

12. Most definitely not mids...dat dur is sum goods:smoke:

13. Alright, I'll let a first time smoker slide. The smoked part of the cannabis plant is the flower, or bud. Look at some grow pics to see what weed actually looks like growing. All of the active cannabinoids (chemicals) are found in trichomes (little crystal balls on top of stocks) and these trichomes grow on the bud.

14. Ahh, ok. That makes sense.

15. Its funny how people have no clue about weed. Anyone with a clue can clearly tell from the 1st picture alone that it is dank not mids at all.

16. looks yummy

17. Looks like the good to me,
    lets not bicker about if its mids or top shelf.

Op i really wanna see a better pic of the piece, looks so sick!

18. Hey i am also from the 847 area, what town you from Joe? I get great bud from there too, i cant even find mids. Tons of good purples and kushes