MA Marijuana Bills Filed At State House, Medical and Re-criminalization. Help us!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mike Cann, Mar 20, 2009.

1. #1 Mike Cann, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    http://www.mikecann.net/2009/03/new-ma-marijuana-bills-medical-and.html

MA Marijuana Bills Filed At State House, Medical and Re-criminalization. Check the good and the bad sponsors of these bills on facebook!!!

If you are on facebook and support us please leave a message for these reps. Friend Rep Bob Hedlund who supports us. Show them we care about this issue. Even if you are out of state!

We've had success so many times before when we've just lobbied and pressured the reps, getting close each time. We are so close in MA, if they allow it to vote, I am confident it will pass the house. But we need pressure on the reps to do so.

Once again, we need your help. When the now deceased Charles Shannon a former police detective came out to support this as a MA legislator it showed that yes we can move our local elected reps.

We need your help once again.
    For myself, a medical user as well as people like Marci Duda, a Mass resident, a grandmother, nicest lady I know. She has had strokes, seizures, daily migraines and credits marijuana as the only thing that allows her good days with her grandkids.

2. Looks like there is a legalization bill to.

3. Where did you see legalization was introduced?

4. Top link at top of page has the link to the legalization bill.

Here's an update on the protest of Senator Brown's re-crim bill. Lots of phonecalls and emails going out. His staff has heard us, we'll see if they kill it, because we will not compromise on what 65% voted for!

http://www.mikecann.net/2009/03/mikecannnet-at-lucky-dog-masscannnorml.html

5. Makes me happy to be a college student in Boston. Anyone know how I can help this bill move foward?

6. I'm a Boston boy, all I can say is woot :wave: Now the folks don't mind when I light up in my backyard (I live in a rowhouse surrounded by other residences)

7. Nice! 2 states with legalization bills (If I'm not mistaken) :)

Keep up the good work, Mike :)