Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MA Headshops

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Arborist1212, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Double G's in Worcester, and there's a little gas station in Worcester with a strange Asian dude that sells some pipes and bongs. Too expensive though.

Double G's is decent.

Also Dragons Layer up in Leominster, but they are very expensive.

2. Boston same some good stores as mentioned earlier but IMHO most headshops in Boston are really expensive. Its worth making a trip to Providence. Theres a small store called Watch Your Head there thats good on 120 Manton Ave Providence, RI 02909 (401) 273-2664. Ive also heard good things about Kind Connection in Prov to but I have never been there yet.

3. daveracer - where in worcester is double g's? is it that small graf shop that also sells some glass on chandler st? i know theres this small shop off of james street in worcester that sells glass and knives and stuff.

sugar daddys is wayyy over priced. only go there to buy small things, if you have to.

i think the best shop to if you live in this area is OPM or Kind Connection in providence, honestly. But i am also a fan of roor and toro, which most headshops dont carry.

i remember in moosup ct there was a shop called cloude nine, which is hwere i got my first bong. glass was mad cheap back then (2002), the bong was like 9mm thick with crazy marbles and shit for 100$.

anyone know of other shops that sell Roor or Toro? i may have to check out The Happy Campah, and if im ever in salisbury ill have to check out the smoke ring too.

4. Double G's is the small one off James St. you're thinking of.

5. The ones i know of and went to around here have mostly been said. The Happy Campah in bridgewater, Sugar Daddys in Boston, Watch Your Head in Providence. Bought a 2 ft triple perc from watch your head which recently passed away. Good Luck with your piece finding

6. Has anyone heard of kung fu video in downtown. Its a small shop on top of a jewelry store but the people there are really cool.

7. [​IMG]

8. I know there's a place called The Wild Side. I got a friend at school in the consortium o' colleges in that area. We poke our heads into the shop when I visit up there. Can't say much about the prices, pretty good range of cheap to not so cheap. Friendly staff when I was there though.

9. Double gs is nice, they have a good selection of inexpensive and more pricey pieces and the people that work there are really friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #30 Chris617, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Char So Bees is a good little shop

Its in Boston by the common

11. Yesss kung fu is awesome!