Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MA Dispensary says can't discuss price on the phone due to DHS regulations...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TotallyToked, Mar 17, 2016.

1. But delivery places on leafly show their prices and deals.
    Is the dispensary bullshitting to make people come in to find out if they are priced competitively? Or is there actually a regulation against showing or discussing prices outside of the physical building? (They wouldn't talk about it on the phone either.)

My guess is they are not priced competitively (most of the delivery places aren't either, but there are some that are decently priced), but they are a little out of my way and their hours don't work well for me, so I haven't wanted to make too much effort getting over there...

2. According to this article I found off of Google they are prohibited from advertising their prices.

putting it on Leafly is a bit of a different ball game. i dont think that qualifies as advertising.

3. I called and asked what their prices were, and was told they couldn't tell me over the phone due to the regulations.