M4L1BU 70K3R's Bedside OG Kush Grow *PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 6, 2007.

1. M4L1BU 70K3R's Bedside OG Kush Grow
    Note: All things I say/post on GC Forum are things that I've heard second-hand from people. No experience I discuss is my own. I only share information and experiences that I hear about from other people. None of the pictures I post originated from me, they come from a collection gathered from the Internet, and i just enjoy talking in first person.

So i picked up some OG from the club and noticed many seeds witch is very odd, ive never found seeds in club bud, so i picked out about 8, and 4 germinated within 24 hours. i found my night stand to be the only empty box in my house.

The Box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is another bagseed plant ive had in my garage for about a month:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, Does anyone no how i can keep the inside of my box cool i cant really fit a fan in their and computer fans dont do the trick... And my digital camera wont focus on my plant, any ideas???

2. Here is my biggest plant as of now :eek:
    [​IMG]

3. Looking really good man. Hha, i just thought of something, has anyone tried putting dry ice in there grow room to keep it cold? Also dry ice is frozon carbon dioxide, so doesnt that mean it would pumped of CO2 levels? and keep grow room cool at the same time? Anyone else know if this would work?