Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

m420 Incredibowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Is the m420 incredibowl legit. I have read many good reviews on grasscity and am considering purchasing it. I think 75$ is kind of expensive but I heard its definitely worth it. Id like to hear your opinions on the m420.

2. Well I wouldn't say I can decide if it's worth the money bc I don't own one. My friend has one that I've smoked a few times and he loves it. I've smoked it before and it rips pretty hard a conserves bud too.

3. i can tell you i have saw a few pictures of them on this forum.
    i want one. big time.

next purchase.

4. I'm interested in purchasing one. They look nice and legit.

5. I'd recommend the i420, the m420 feels kinda cheapy. Like it feels like it would break easily, which is why I kept the i420 and sold the other one. They both work fine, but I just like the feel of one over the other

6. They look weird. Lol.