Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

M39 Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by choreoz123, Jul 21, 2014.

1. SWIM got this bud from a guy...
    He said its M39.
    From where I am from, buds are rare and brick weed is in abundant.
    Any comments guy?
    Does it look decent enough to smoke? 

Attached Files:

2. Oh god not the SWIM guy again lmao.

3. The offspring of Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1, M-39 is a difficult crop to grow properly. However, when grown correctly, the M-39 marijuana strain has a fruity and lemon taste with many trichomes and very visible crystals. The buds are very compact, heavy, and dense. Flowering time is about 45 days, with the strain's THC content measuring up to 16.5%. 

16.5% is like low mids.  Choreoz123 all you have to do is google the info you seek.

4. The question was...
    Does it look okay to smoke?
    It is very RARE to get buds here so no one really knows what or how a good bud is like unless they have travelled to Europe or the US. 

5. Yes it looks fine to smoke.

6. Looks like mids to me. Smokeable, probably wouldn't get you high if you were a regular smoker but if you have a low tolerance it should be fine. Just looks like it didn't get much loving as a plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Are you in Canada? I remember this strain from another thread...dude said it's not that great. But who knows, it looks ok. Just smoke it for fucks sake.

8. Alright thanks guys!
    It still taste much better and its much stronger than brick weed.
    High tolerance for brick weed but low tolerance for buds :O