M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M

Discussion in 'General' started by BmR, Sep 3, 2007.

1. you should look into torturing the mutated halfwits, possibly with a magnifying glass on a hot summer day..

2. magnifying glass + ants = alot of fun but terrible karma:smoke:

3. In fifth grade me and my friend were in math class and we had some smarties (american kind) and we crushed them up into their beautiful, fine colored powder and layed them out in lines and snorted them. I immediately sneezed and my math teacher who was always coked out anyway (actually just mad coffee) was like WTF? and I was like 'AH MS. STACEY MY NOSE IS DYING, SUGAR ISN'T SNORTABLE!"

then I went to the nurse and ate saltine crackers and took a nap.

UPDATE: senior year of highschool I had sex with my elementary school nurse's daughter who was my age. yeahhhh

4. it's not even your post! I take the rep back. Stop stealing from others and give the orignial writers credit. -rep

5. you're one dumb motherfucker acting all mad beacuse someone posted something to make people laugh thats it end of story never did i put my name on this shit it was funny, i posted it.

Flaming is NOT tolerated here! --Hempress

6. C'mon man, you could've given credit to the site. You made absolutely no mention of where you got it from, and you let people go on thinking it was you who wrote it. You maybe at least should've said "I didn't write this, but it's funny as hell" or when you noticed people were giving you undeserved credit, spoke up like "Oh well actually I didn't write this but I just thought it was hilarious."

I don't know man, just doesn't seem cool to me.

7. Makin me LOl and whatnot.

8. like i said i saw it i posted it, get over it

9. ROFL DUDE YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME HAHAHAHHAHA

10. You really shouldn't flame another blade just because he was calling you out on posting something someone else wrote. You know that's against the rules, right?

I found the joke pretty funny, I do enjoy my M&M's. Does anyone remember crunchy M&M's or something?

11. Do you mean "crispy," the ones in the light blue bags?

12. Dude this is funny even if you didn't make this up i thank you for bringing such a story into my life it made me wanna go by M&M's and do that!!

13. thats the exact reason. You're supposed to cite where you got it from, I'm not the only one who was mislead to think you wrote it. And let me point your hypocrisy stating that I'm acting mad, when clearly your insecurity led you to a cursing rant.

14. I do the same thing... Except I eat the one that makes it, too :D

So did they really send you the coupon? That'd be pretty cool if they did. lol... I could imagine the looks on their faces after reading the card "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes" :laughing: :D :yay: :metal:

15. PURE GENIUS.

+rep

16. i could just imagine a wierd kid sitting by himself at a lunch table doing that. haha

17. lol....................