M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M

Discussion in 'General' started by BmR, Sep 3, 2007.

1. hahaha yeah i laughed when i saw this because of two reasons

a) m+m's are awesome and i enjoy every bit of them when i have them

b) ive always staged jelly bean battles the same way you do with m+ms. i imagine my way is a lot less messy and there are some tough ass jell beans out there. but you never know ehn an upset is gonna come.

jelly bean fight season only comes once a year around easter but hey its just around the corner!

2. i only buy peanut mnm's. so easy to wolf the whole jumbo package down.....damn now i want mnm's.

3. Thisis the funniest thing i have ever read and when-ever i see you i will +rep you, now im going to start sending them genitically superious m&ms, wow i envy you lmao

:bongin:

4. :hello:

good read, I need a t break so I can get as high as all you.

5. how didn't this get moved yet haha, i only like peanut butter m&ms

6. Epic Indeed. Thanks for the laughs.
    -Red

7. That made my day, but you really should give the people you got it from credit. If it was your idea originally I would have plus repped ya.

8. rofl. this shit made me laugh so hard. sounds like some shit i always do.

9. Hahaha thats fuckin hilarious, thanks for making me laugh! :D That was so epic, and i like how you sent them the card "breeding purposes" hahahaha too funny :smoke:

And the peanut M&Ms are far superior to the plain;)

10. I laughed at "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

11. Best post ever. :p

12. lol like always gets moved and dies

13. hahaha this is probably the funniest thing ive ever read! what an awesome story!

14. yeah youre a joke stealer

15. Holy fuck, I thought I was the only person who ever did that.

16. this is possibly the funniest thing i have read on this forum i can tell you i will be doing this from now on

dark chocolate thats the way to go

17. you really send the winner M&M back to the company with that note? Thats fucking awesome! I'd like to see the look on the dude's face when he opened that. like.. uhhh.. wtf

18. Sometimes when no one's home do you enjoy seperating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures?

19. Not quite, but I have organized wars. Like the tournament, only with defined teams.