M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M&m M

Discussion in 'General' started by BmR, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

2. Never did that...

but me n my friends when we were kids used to do the oreo thing ALL the time... with every single oreo.

For those of you who don't know:

Each grabs a side of the oreo (the cracker part) so its like ->|cream|<-

Then you each pull, or theres the cheating twist method and then it splits like

->|cream -------------- |<-
    WiNNER -------------- LoSER

3. Holy random. This made my day. Haha.

4. Hhaha epic.

5. haahahahahaha dude fucking awsome
    +rep for SURE.

6. man.. i don't know the last time i've had M&Ms.. might have to stop at the store >_>

7. Hahahah! rep++

great story.

8. This is the best thread of the week.

Wrong section though...

9. hahaha oh man you have just made me wanna go out and get soem M&M's here way better then smarties.

10. what the fuck are smarties

11. plz tell me you are joking

12. umm i know a candy called smarties they are a chalky sugar circle but i dont know one that has any resimblence to a m&m

13. Lmao, I have done that a couple of times (no joke) I think the maroon is stronger then the brown.

Edit: but iv never sent a card but thanks for the idea lol.

14. well maybe you guys just dont have them down there. smarties are exactly like m&ms but the candy coating is a bit harder and there is an S on them instead of m&m. Dont worry tho you not missing anything m&ms are way better

15. smarties are those little sweet tart like candies that come in a plastic wrapped stack in a bunch of different colors.

16. ya thats what im talking about

http://eroundlake.com/blog/smarties_small.jpg

17. see and ive never even heard of those kind of smarties