m,an come on guys...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Wow I Gotta Go Lay Down My Lrgs Are Twiting

2. Remeber guys, everyone needs to make a "Do you like me" thread to make their e-dick grow bigger!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it. But I don't know, I haven't read many of your posts, but from what I have, yeah your pretty cool.

-AFD

3. haha so true i hate these kinds of threads

im sure GC gets them all the time seeing as how people get fucked up and post here a lot lol

your an alright dude i guess dont know ya personally which is why i think these threads are stupid lol

but hey ya smoke, right? ya cant be that bad of a guy :wave:

4. We can tell. Look at your writing! Here's something to trip on for ya, buddy.
    [​IMG]

5. No I Was Just Wondering What People Thought About...i Worry Too Much Even If U Dont Know You Name...not The Flexeril Are Kicking In,,,im Going To Snort Anoth 1 Mg..so That Is 4 Mgs Of Xanies And 20mg A Fleril

6. Like I said, man. Try not to take too much. Ain't tryin' to loose a new friend.

7. this is a weird thread

8. i've read a few of your posts and i dont quite like you

9. good first post man, :rolleyes:

for real though, bubbles is the man, anyone says different, is dead wrong

10. well I've read one of your post and .... by that one post, already don't like you. you don't even know bubbles stop hatin.

11. I can honestly say bubbles, through our limited forum interaction, that I do, in fact, like you :)

PS you sound really messed up ;)

12. I'm not going to touch your butt or anything, but I like you. :D

13. sorry if i offended you, i was just being truthfull sorry but its the truth thathurt you not me

14. ummm... I like your avatar... Cheech is the quintessential Eastside Stoner... I've read (deciphered is more like it!) some of your posts and although you seem okay in a general forum sort of way, you're a difficult read.... that's not to say that I don't like you, it's just that most of the time, I don't understand you.

But... I like your avatar...!:D

15. jesus christ i woke up and wow i dont remember anything...wow i dont remember making this thread :) thanks guys i love you too

16. Sup bubbles?

Don't know much bout you, but i'd definatley share a spliff with you, buddy :smoke:

17. goood id light it up to some boby marley