Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

m-39 or n-39

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mat L, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I am wondering is it m-39 or n-39 and if they both exist how are the different?

2. Very well explained thread

3. they do.
    but its g-13 classified

4. #5 IgnorantFool, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    M39 is a strain that's supposed to be popular in Quebec...can't say that I've seen it in Ontario though...

5. #6 Mat L, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    thanks cause thats what my dealer sells and sometimes when we ask him what hes got hes like I have n 39 and other times m 39 do do both names mean the same weed?

6. There is a strain, M39 for sure...Marijuana Wikipedia : M39

Been around a while...remember reading about it a few years ago...

Can't find anything about an N39, but with new names popping up all the time, who knows...

7. Are you just high when you talk to him and he is actually always saying M39, but sometimes you think you hear N39?

*High Thought

8. M-39.
    Mid grade weed, widely abundant in the Canada region.

9. Lol.
    The Canada region.

10. I am actualy high sometimes when I talk to him soo thanks guys really cool