Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

m-39 from Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Poak, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #1 420Poak, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    here's some m-39 I picked up, also known as beasters outside of canada I believe.

Got a half oz for 60$. It's extremely dense and has a citrus smell. Feels like a indica dominant hybrid.

Post comments!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty damn good to me. :smoke:

3. Looks pretty good. Enjoy.

4. that color is beautiful, great pickup man

5. #6 *dmoney/208*, Apr 13, 2014
    Excuse me, but anyone trying to call that shit 'beasters' needs a golf cleat to the balls. That nuggage is pure fire, no more, no less. enjoy well, and good vibes to you,sir!  :hello:

jah!/  :smoking:

6. beasters is slang for bc bud which is means it came out of a specific place in Canada. Aka it is really fucking good

7. Shit I wish I could cop that fuego for 60 a half

8. You got top shelf shit for what people sometimes pay for an eighth... so jealous. Half an oz. Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i live in canada and beaster her is classed as higher then mids not not dank... looks nice af tho

10. #11 greenkrack88, Apr 13, 2014
    M-39 is typically found in eastern canada, usually in Montreal and spreading out thru Quebec and Ontario. Even though it's usually very dense with decent trichome amounts, it's a pretty low THC strain that's grown in mass quantities. The flavour tends to be bland or chalk like, and the high tends to only last for 10-30 minutes if your a seasoned toker. It's okay stuff if your looking for quantity over quality, as it tends to be very cheap... Ranging from 80-140 an OZ depending on ur connects.
    Personally I've always hated this strain as it's ALWAYS around in ontario, and doesn't get me very high... IMO of course.

Definitely not classified as "beasters"

11. Dude shutup like I've had m39 that my friend grows inside and it's so dank and m39 has a bad name cuz it takes 39 days to flower and some growers don't take it seriously so it doesn't turn out great... Like I had m39 that a .5 spliff got me and 2 other guys blazed

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Part of that is true, It's known as a commercial strain with a bad reputation and a lot of m-39 is OK quality because it grows fast but it's not an easy strain to grow. I'm from Quebec and I usually avoid m-39, but this batch is pretty decent. My dealer knows the grower directly and it isn't from a huge commercial grow. It smells pretty strong considering the strain and gets me high nicely as a seasoned toker. Still not the best bud tho.

and thanks for the comments everyone

13. OMG!! Yikes those last 2 pics look fuckn awesome!

I get that. But when I first became a full time smoker in 2007-2008, and became acquainted with knowledge and terms of the herb, it was the unanimous consensus that beasters stood for mid to above-average mid-grade commercial bud, that carried a weak high and was usually dry and poorly trimmed, and may or may not contain seeds. It was not always Canadian commercial bud with that reputation, the states definitely had it too, trust me, but it was attributed to Canadian, or yes more specifically, BC. I do see how it would be used differently, though.

jah!/ :smoking:  

15. yeah I guess the true meaning kind of drifted away from that term haha

16. nevermind the beaster thing, slang has different meanings in different locations

17. I used to grow this strain in Colorado in the 90's. Never had a bad crop in 7 years and the buds were huge. Used a 400 watt conversion in a pretty tight space. I remember one cola weighing 19 grams (dried). 45 days for flowering?? No way. I would flower this plant close to 90 days. This was a powerful strain. I used to cripple people with keef at parties all the time in Breckenridge. I think a few of them are still looking for me - lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I kinda laughed out loud, not going to lie.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Damn that looks good!