1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

lysergic acid diethylamide and some fun spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by j88671, Aug 30, 2002.

1. can somone help me by directing me to a similar site like this one but for info bout lsd. i wanna no about it. thank you kindly. o and look at this i think its real.....

Attached Files:

2. LMMFAO
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. gonna watch some beavis and butthead since the lsd spider reminds me of beavis making a spider web, i dunno, peace

4. Notice the marijuana induced web starts off pretty much normal but the spider just gives up halfway.

5. Hahaha! That rules :D

Grasscity Deals Near You