Lyrid Meteor Shower Tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Apr 22, 2012.

1. It's supposed to be a pretty good show tonight. With a new moon the sky should be perfect for watching the meteor shower. The Lyrid meteors are known for producing fireballs and can have up to 100 meteors per hour during its peak. Anytime after midnight go outside (if you don't have light pollution), smoke a bowl, and just relax and enjoy.

2. #2 OpenMindFields, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    Thanks for spreading the word, I love this stuff

3. Good shit, nice and clear out here.. Gunna roll up some doobies and just chill outside :smoke:

4. that's the way to do it! :hello:

5. that sucks it's cloudy and rainy out. i love watching the sky at night after i blaze.

6. same here. :(

but i felt the need to spread the word anyways lol

7. Yeh i never knew this. Makes sense since i just smoked i joint and saw a Ton of shooting stars :)

8. lucky :(

it sucks i wont see it fuckin rain

9. Awesome sky's just cleared up.

10. Yeah, shittty guys, it's been grey, cloudy,and stormy skies all afternoon and evening. Now its actually been storming hard for a hot minute now so im hoping that it'll clear up and out.
    Shit would be awesome to see. Might go to this floating dock near me that's got an awesome view of the sky....(If it clears up:()

11. I'm cold and drunk and hungry and high I think I may miss it thank god for autocorrect

12. Unfortunatly I have light pollution :-(

Which direction would I face?

13. up. lol. it really doesnt matter, and just look around the whole sky, they stay there for a little bit, if there's one in the sky and you're lookin aound you won't miss it.

14. its raining, but ill still attempt to look.

15. think it might be clear but its also cold and probably too bright to see anything. ive never watched a meteor shower because usually i cant see any of the meteors. but maybe ill see a big one or two.

16. yeah man if you're in chicago or in the burbs it might be kinda hard

17. I prefer rain over meteors any day.

18. then come to north carolina =P

19. Yeah its fuckin rainy here too. Bummer. And im sober.

I cant even see the fucking moon! :(

20. [quote name='"darksmoker"']yeah man if you're in chicago or in the burbs it might be kinda hard[/quote]

yeah, its also cloudy.