Lyrica report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by happy101, Feb 13, 2009.

1. My drug history: Marijuana, Alcohol, Mushrooms, DXM, Diphenhydramine,LSD, Street Ecstasy,and Pharms

At 11:00pm I took 600mg of Lyrica (pregabalin) I chill for hour surfing the internet waiting for the effects to kick in.

12:15am I sat in my living room and watched Tropic Thunder I started to notice some effects I looked at my hands and notice how weird it was that they were attached to my body. My mind started drifting thinking about life and were I was going.

1:15am I felt amazing almost like a MDMA feeling were your in touch with other people empathic. Walking was a bit difficult like i was on a small amount of dxm.

1:45am I ate a cracker to increase my effects everything felt the same but I wanted stronger effects and I didnt want this feeling to end.

2:30am Im high as a kite. Chilling on the couch and feeling how soft it is watching tv

3:30am not much happen in between just watched tv the drug made me lazy I really didn't wanna move because I was so comfy and it was getting late

??am I close my eyes and was out I usually need a blanket to sleep but I passed out

7:20am My sister stop by waking me up I didnt move an inch I sleep in the same postion all night. I had a nice convo with my sister ate some breakfest and went back to bed

11:15am I woke forcing my self to get out of bed I still feel like Im on this shit it amazing I love it I feel friendly and just amazing Im surprise it lasted this long

Overall I highly recommend this. This is one of my best experiences I had

2. DO NOT DO THIS!!!

Lyrica binds to the same receptors as THC.

In short smoking bud along with lyrica can cause death in some cases, seizures, and the like.

Don't fucking do it.

3. what is lyrica??

4. An anti epileptic med also used to treat Fibromyalgia.

5. Is it related to Gabapentin in any way?

6. They're both anticonvulsants, I'll check up on the receptors it affects and get back to you.

I still wouldn't mix the two, or take either recreationally for that matter.

7. Thanks a lot.

I'm sad to say that I have taken Gabapentin recreationally before.

Had to take 13 300mg pills to get the effect.

Granted it did put me in a great mood but overall it's not worth it.

Taking 13 pills at once kind of screams at your conscience.

8. Am I lucky to be alive then? Im about to smoke some weed right now:smoke:

9. No, it usually takes up to 3 days to kill.

Give it time.

It's inevitable.

10. Are you fucking serious???

11. hahaha

12. haha no man hes messin with you. youll be fine but I wouldnt do it again

13. I was about to go to the ER thanks for the scare holy shit lol let me get back to my:smoke:

14. This is not true whatsoever. The two don't have any documented adverse interactions and what's more they definitely do not bind to the same receptors of the CNS.

Why the intentional misinformation sir? :confused:

Unless you've been conducting some groundbreaking research that you'd like to enlighten us all with......

15. Hm, odd, I didn't really know of this myself, I was told about it by a friend of mine who works EMS.

16. yeah windowPanes, that was pretty uncool. i know theres a lot of sarcastic advice, but that was just stupid. ive taken my fair share of lyrica, didnt have too much effect on me, opiates dont either, but i can guarantee you it does not react with your cannabinoid receptors.

17. #17 windowPanes, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

Woah woah woah, back the fuck up and read what I posted just a little ago before calling me out man.

I heard it from a friend who is a Paramedic, sorry for believing them? Damn..

18. It's cool.

Everyone calm down.

No harm was done.

It's better for him to share that information, genuinely trying to help someone out, rather than not saying nothing at all and potentially watching the guy hurt himself.

19. I took 150 mg a few days ago, felt really relaxed almost like a benzo. But nowhere near as good as xanax

20. My point exactly.