Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lyme Disease and Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by killat123, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,
    My mother has chronic Lyme disease.  She is constantly in pain and suffers from muscle spasms and many other issues that come with the territory.  My brother and I are both around college age and have watched this disease debilitate our once active mother to a shell of her former self.  She is bed ridden much of the time, and it breaks our heart to watch.  My brother and I have both tried weed and believe it could provide a notable medical improvement for our mother.  The issues with this are that both of our parents are very against marijuana and the culture that it brings with it.  My question for the community is this:  Has anyone else known someone with Lyme disease who uses MM?  How did they take it? Did they see a notable improvement in their health? Also, if anyone could give my brother and I a way to broach the subject with our parents without us displaying too much of our knowledge of marijuana, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for the help and happy smoking!

Stoney Balogna