Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lyk fk tht rachet hoe, she dont want these hands

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeLifeAlex, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 VapeLifeAlex, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    So those of you who smoke blunts right..
    Do you think about the health risks or is just in the moment sort of thing where it just wont make a difference til you're older?

2. nice title lmao

3. id rather focus on having a good time than the little things

4. Ha, yea. Was meant to be an attention grabber.

5. Does heart disease sounds like a little thing?!
    Ha, i kid.

But not really.

6. #6 Duffpuff, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I suppose it's comparable to the long term effects of any tobacco-based products.

7. To me its not worth the risk..last year i smoke 2 blunts back to back. I'm not a new smoker but man it left me feeling like shit. Made my throat very sore. Like my name states I stick to bong rips..smoke nothing but herb.

I only smoke blunts when my friends ask if I want to roll one up. It doesn't bother me, but it's not my top priority to smoke a blunt over anything else. Other than that I stick to joints.

A lot of my friends are adamant about smoking blunts because "it burns slower." I don't know if it's because I'm Asian, but I prefer smoking a fast one then going on with my day.

9. it's not though it's like the long term effects of smoking one cigarette a day- not gonna give you cancer, just gonna help you poop

10. Its more for those blunt only niggas or those who smoke blunts at least frequently.
    And also for cigerette smokers, any form of tobacco or nicotine.
    How do you feel?
    Having any respitory problems?
    Oral problems?(smokeless tobacco)

And ha, "just helps you poop".

11. Since i have asthma i personally stay away from blunts

12. How does the play out for you, asthma.
    What do you expier3nce?
    A friend has it and ive heard him weaze but thats about it.

13. First answer to your question I don't normally think about the health risk because most of the kids in sfl smoke blunts , kinda promoted around here. The second question in regards to asthma and blunt is although I don't have particular asthma I have two friends who do and we ALWAYS smoke blunts. In the case of my first friend when he smoke blunts almost always on the first inhale he gets one cough but then he's good. The other friend who has asthma smoke blunt recently is taking a break from blunts cause he said one day his throat was hurting like hell but cured it with drinking oj. In the case of me I love smoking blunts cause I just love the harshness and how I can feel it through my lungs, but lately when by smoke myself ive been smoking j's as I feel like my lips are getting blacker but I still prefer blunts

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Of favorite blunt wraps are Dutchmaster and blue berry swishers(love them things).

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Dutchmaster vanilla, shiiiiiit

16. I like smoking blunts and j's with other people so I don't smoke them a lot.