Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Anyone felt like you can tell if someone is lying while super high?

2. hmmm not yet ill keep trying

3. yes! its awesome... well that or it just seems like everyone is cuz youre so high Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Why would anyone lie to me?

I'm a God, that's just plain stupid...Like I won't go back Up in my cloud and check notes. :cool:

5. #5 TheWhiteLighter, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Yep I can tell all the time. Grass allows me to see thru the veils of deceit. Try watching the news when nicely toasted, maybe a bit of politics or some god awful reality show and you will see right through all of it.

My kid can't get away with shit if I am medicated lol.

Edit I can see the truth more clearly as well.

This is all confirmed by me when i am not toasted and put thought into my thoughts and feelings of what i sensed.

6. Just as easy if i'm not high. 

7. Yup...I'm with codswallop. I can see through people like they are made of air.
    Weed makes it easier for me to WANT to believe people.
    When I'm not on weed I still see bullshit. But I'm much more likely to call it out.

8. I'll call out everyone's bullshit if it directly effects me. 
    i'll call out someones bullshit if I feel like having a good time.
    I'll call out someones bullshit if their bullshit is bullshit and I think it's bullshit. 

9. [quote name="Tirehu" post="19437827" timestamp="1391125566"]Anyone felt like you can tell if someone is lying while super high?[/quote]yessss...You can see people for who they really are. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

That actually may be the true mark of genius. How much you can spot, how much you can get away with!
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

13. Sometimes I'll pick a poor fool from the crowd and dump a load of bullshit just to witness his expression when he thinks he's been granted profound knowledge. 

14. I do the same shit!

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

16. #16 Cawdswallup, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014

[​IMG]

17. no but i can tell what color underwear they have on