Lying.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 14, 2012.

1. A lot of people think of me as this badass, black clothes wearing trying to look like johnny cash,nihilistic lone wolf, smart motherfucker but really I'm a deep guy and tons of girls fall hard for that shit, it's like they feel special for seeing that side of me. People are afraid of me but I wouldn't want to hurt anybody. I'm a real collected dude and I have a temper but it's really hard to make me snap.

2. ive never lied on here, or any other forum.
    i just dont like lying, id rather be hated for who i am than being loved for who i am not.

3. Same person as I am offline and online, way more chill in person though.

4. Oh, another secret.... I'm not a bitch in real life... at all.

I'm actually one of the coolest, sweetest girls you'll ever meet... unless you hurt someone i love. And when I love someone, I love them hard (friends, family, boyfriends). I give my all to the people who deserve it.

But on here I have no problem being a cunt.

5. ^^ You don't have to choose to be one, just be chill.

6. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']^^ You don't have to choose to be one, just be chill.[/quote]

When someone is spouting off bullshit, I'm going to say something. That goes for real life too, but on here I can't covey the tone in which I'm saying things so I seem like much more of a cunt.

7. Some things are better left unsaid, if a person spouts bullshit I wouldn't even respond because they're too foolish to look for the real answer instead of making false assumptions. You don't sound like a bitch though, people like to misinterpret but nah we connecting so its all good.

8. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']A lot of people think of me as this badass, black clothes wearing trying to look like johnny cash,nihilistic lone wolf, smart motherfucker but really I'm a deep guy and tons of girls fall hard for that shit, it's like they feel special for seeing that side of me. People are afraid of me but I wouldn't want to hurt anybody. I'm a real collected dude and I have a temper but it's really hard to make me snap.[/quote]

I've always liked you as a poster, so you're doing ok. :)