LW 6 arm V.s. SG gridded downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nick187, May 20, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm in the market for a new down stem and i was wondering what your opinions on the Luke Wilson 6 arm and the Sovereignty gridded downstem are. I am trying to decide between either those two or possibly an Alex K. It will be used on a HVY 13 inch beaker.

2. Alex K will be the draggiest, but if you tilt you beaker it will most likely be the smoothest as all the slits fire. Both the LW and AK down stems will fire more evenly if you tilt the beaker back. However, if you prefer to hit you tube straight up I'd choose the SG gridded as it is designed for straight tubes which are hit straight up.

I've never hit the SG but have hit the LW and AK and the AK seems a tiny bit smoother, but it's not anything very noticeable at all. Worked AK FTW!

3. I have an AK showerhead in my SYN 38mm 14" tube or 12" idk lol but if i tilt it back so my AC's downstem is straight up and down the showerhead will be straight up and down so i get the best diffusion possible out of both and i love it!

4. I have a sg 180 gridded downstem on my straight bong and it's sooo smooth also it has little drag