Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LuX Price Help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Krs1, Feb 20, 2008.

1. My local head shop has a 2 foot Beaker Bottom LuX, perculated, ice catchers, and D cut diffuser for $500. I was wondering for those of you who have bought bongs from headshops how much can you talk them down from? I honestly don't think its anywhere close to being worth $500, maybe $400, but what have you payed for your LuXs with similar specs and did you talk them down?

2. you could definitely talk the price down a little but that sounds like a sick piece.. i'd probably try to get the price dropped to about 420 like the previous poster said, and it shouldn't be hard to do, just tell them you have 420 or 430 in cash and they'll hook you up

3. I talked to my neighbor who owns a headshop/skateshop and he said hes going to talk to the lady and see how much he can get it for. He said he can probably get it from around 250-300.

I'll post you with results when he finds out tomorrow.

4. headshop/skateshop? Wheres that, sounds like the ultimate in onestop shopping

5. A two foot LUX?? Ive wanted a LUX for a little while now, but I think I might start saving up for one that size instead of the usual mini 14"

6. I wouldnt pay anymore than 325 (and thats pushin it)...which is exactly what they cost at my headshop.

7. Got mine for 240 from a buddy who got it for 190 and with an a/c for 50 and a bag for 27. Oh and diffuser and diffused a/c stem. I like to stack the illadelph a/c on top of it though. That makes 4 chambers.

Its a mini though. 300 for just the tube and maybe 20 for the diffy seems right to me.

320 is my bet.

8. 300-350 max. I payed 425 for my Perc'd Ice nothced RooR. 24" tall. Only difference is mine is a straight tube.

9. Radio Flyer do you ever go to any festivals at Nelson Ledges? I want to know if there are any good shows in late spring

10. Na Frost, only festivals I hit up are ComFest and HempFest.