LUX Perc Straight Tube w/ Perc Ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blaznazn, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Sup guys, just picked this up today from Mike's Smoke Shop in Hollywood. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. Shit what do i think?? I think that LUX is fuckin SICK!!! I love the blue,.. Im picking up a custom EHLE soon when i get some dough!!

3. nice. lovin the setup. how much did it run ya?

4. i dig the blue on the a/c.

nice pickup!

5. nice man! sweet combo!

6. That looks amazing man. How much would the perc a/c have run you just on it's own? I've always wanted one...

7. lookin sexy.... hows the drag on it?

8. wow very clean lux, and hows the ash catch? i have the same one but in red and it splashes like a champ

9. damn that a/c is fly

10. Probably splashes back into the tube. Looks like it would with the slits being that high up and the can that small.

11. Nice Lux, These little tubes hit great.

12. damn thats a sickass setup. The blue in the a/c makes it look 100x better. Nice pickup

13. Got the entire setup for $280, and a carrying bag with it for another $10. May or may not be the best deal around, but I'm very happy with my purchase. The LUX is sooo super smooth!

As for the ac, I'm not too fond of it. The silts are too high up and it splashes back when I draw too hard. However, it does get the job done, and looks pretty nice, so it's not that bad.

14. 280! i want a either a lux or a iolite haha
    your lux is soo sick, fly a/c too

15. thats a badass tube man + rep for sure

16. Nice tube man! and the blue on the A/C is so sick.