Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lux Glass?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aud, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Anyone here think they can hook me up with a lux mini? In my town they dont sell anything thats good (Phire is the best we got, but its like 300 for everything.)

Also to any lux owners, how would you rate it?

2. I am looking for a LUX. Is there anywhere on the net that sells them? I can't seem to find them at all!

3. None online dude...theres a LOT of lux threads, search for em...and as a proud lux owner i can proudly say the mini perc OWNS

4. i have been trying to get one and i cant even find any details for the guys who make them to see if the sell them any were in the UK

EDIT: i was able to get in contact with the guys who make these to be told they don't ship outside California what so ever :(

5. Well thats good news for me. Whats the conctact info. I am in California.

6. Dementia= RooR.us/Lux, I dont know where in cali you live, So here is the info for all the dementia locations.

7. Thank you very much BigSmoker, you are a bottomless pit of useful information today:)
    +rep

8. i called this store:

Dementia
    14512 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
    (818) 461-1393

pretty friendly just a pity they don't ship outside California

9. No problem man, Glad i could help.:smoking:

Thanks for the rep!!!

10. BTW - Just got off the phone with them. They do not ship at ALL. So You have to be within driving distance. So I will be making a run down to LA in a month or so.