Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LUX and Some Green

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by primo71, Aug 13, 2009.

1. SOO here is tonights pick up. He said it was called Apple Pie but i don't believe half the names in my town. good stuff tho. smoking was a good 9/10..oh and theirs also a pic of my girls "dirty" Lux.

enjoy:hello:

Attached Files:

2. I have the straight tube with a RooR A/C. Soooo smooth. :smoking:

3. Nice LUX +rep

4. I dont like how high up the ice catcher is on the LUX. I'll post a pic of my 2fter later.

5. in the picture of your bong, the weed in your peice doesnt look like its busted, you dont just put the nug in there and smoke it do you?

6. Looks good nice man

7. haha my thoughts exactly! looks like u placed the nug in there and just pressed it down. Try ripping it up a tad and see if that doesn't help :hello:

8. haha nah i just put the nug in their.... i do kno how to pack a bowl lol

9. aha, never said you didnt just wondering :smoking:

10. LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

I do that with a spoon, it makes it last longer because there's always green on the inside.

11. Nice pickup, I dig your Lux. :cool:

12. haha i like how people actually questioned your ability to pack a bowl.

its so high up due to the splashguard and percs. You cant have it sit lower because there is no room.

so anyway primo, when am i gonna hit this thing again?

13. I don't even get it lol, no one ever smokes nugs directly in their bowl? I didn't think that was viewed as such a strange thing....

I like toking nugs directly sometimes depending.... seems to burn very efficiently.

14. i ussally only break up bud if it going in a joint, or a blunt or some times a bowl. burns for a good ammount of time, also burns fine.

it burns very well in a chillum unbroken up

very nice bud! haha apple pie, ur boy comes up wit some lame ass names

15. This what my friends and I always have gone by. Breaking up for rolling, and possibly keeping it in nug form for pipes, bongs, etc. I believe its able to burn slower in nug form in a bowl.

16. TOKINVAPES

we can hit this thing whenever. im going to be holding onto it for a while.

17. fuck yeah man!

ha, i see you used the avvy i made you months ago.

too bad you arent gonna be at the party tonight, but she is leavinf tomorrow. Have a good time with your girl, ill hit you up tomorrow before i go back to NB.

18. i just realized how i dumb my post sounded, but really no need to break ur herb up, unless u got a grinder and ur collecting keif, love me a xmas tree bowl.