Lurkers around? Also, how often on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by LightnUpTheCity, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Ok GC. Ive been on this site for a bit, but as you can see i do not post very often. How many of you blades are like this? Why? For me, i give great explanations, but i somewhat lack the ability to condense these stories to much less than a novel lol. Plus i lurk on my iPod touch often, such as right now, which adds a degree of pain-in-my-ass-ness. These combined means i do not post nearly as much as i would like to. So from here on out i will be more pro-active with my posting and contribute to GC much more frequently.

Also ITT: how often are you on GC? How many days of the week, and for how long. These days, i am on almost everyday for anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours.

2. I got on the city for three days and many times I wanted to reply to a post and it told me to register every time, so I did this eventually, I just avoided it because I thought it would take a long time.

Now as long as I'm on the computer I might be doing something else, but I usually have GC open in one window.

3. I guess i dont have a lot of posts, seeing as some people get like 1000 posts in a few months., but i am on GC whenever i am on the computer, which is a lot lately...

4. Im on GC a lot. Everday varys in time. I lurk more than post because I just dont find it neccessary to reply to every post I read

5. I think I would be called a lurker as I read the stories, don't always post. Sometimes I even click reply, then type and end up just not posting.

There are ppl that have thousands of posts that registered years after me. So I think I'm a lurker..:D

6. I'm the lurker king :smoking::smoking: just kidding

remember folks, its about the quality of your posts, not if you can post 1000 within 6 weeks of registering. Only wish more folks realized this

7. I'm on here everyday multiple times a day, sometimes for 10-20 minutes, sometimes an hour or 2 or 3, it just depends what else is going on. It's the first site I come to everytime I get online.