Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lupus Disease

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by allieyycat, Jul 5, 2016.

1. What strain should I use to help me with the pain of Lupus Disease.

I'm either fatigued or in pain with my joints and muscles.

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Any strain. just learn to juice the raw leaf of cannabis and the flower too. juicing provides the highest anti oxidant relief with minimal high. In contrast to juiced, changing the molecules when smoking (heating) cannabis reduces anti inflammatory response by a Lot, meaning that smoking or vaping does not provide anti oxidant relief except very slightly. Use smoked or vaporized cannabis (any strain) too to get the cannabinoid benefits or decarboxylated cannabis compounds which are medicine from a neurological standpoint. raw cannabis juice does not have decarboxylated compounds so it mostly flushes straight through your biological system with anti oxidant traces left behind but no neurological attachment because the size of the raw molecule is to big to fit the endocannabinoid receptor lock. if your juicer gets to hot during juicing then it can and will decarbox some of the compounds in the juice leading to neurological effects...

please note- this is not medical information just info in regards to how cannabinoids work (or don't work) and how best to use them medically