Lupe Fiasco

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MiZZuRKeD, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Bringing real hip-hop back? Personally I think hes the next big emcee, and one of the best lyricists alive right now.

Thoughts?

2. i hear u there man, but now a days lyrics dont mean nothin to a mass of people stuck on ringtone rappers like soulja boy, rich boy, n all them other cats

but personally hes been one of my fav's even since before he blew up, him game nas n weezy

3. Nah Im not straight with weezy, wannabe.

Too many people I can name but,

Nas
    Lupe
    Jay-Z
    Wale
    Medaphoar
    Andre Nickatina
    Tanya Morgan

^ My Favs.

4. u could make the "wannabe" case for any rapper man
    weezy has a lot of whack shit but wen hes on point u cant fuck with him
    but nas is forever gunna be one the greatest, hes one of them dudes that just cant fall off

u ever listen to game?

5. I dont like weezy because I cant stand his lyrics, and half the time I cant follow them because he jumps around way too much.

Yeah Ive listened to game but never really got into him, probably because hes west coast.

6. yeah weezy is just too fucked up man lol sometimes clever word play but some of his metaphors r fucking stupid "cuz ill jack-son like samuel"
    listen to some of games new shit he aint rele rappin like he from the west hes switchin his style up a lot its rele good

7. Lupe fiasco is utterly amazing.

And lil wayne is a fucking JOKE.

8. Kick push and cooooooooooast

9. People think kick push is gay because its about skating but I think its gnarr.

10. Lupe Fiasco brought intelligence back to the game.

The man can write and deliver.

11. Okay these are the songs I have in my itunes of game that I think are good:

My Bitch
    Hate It Or Love It (Not going to lie, I like 50, atleast his old stuff)
    Wouldnt Get Far
    Who Run It

You got some good ones you want to share?