Lungs

Discussion in 'General' started by stonergirl0902, Jun 1, 2014.

1. do your guys' lungs/chest hurt during/after smoking? mine does. it could be because I'm just getting over bronchitis but then again wiz said "it ain't in your lungs if it ain't that pressure" 😉😚💨🍃

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My lungs and chest never hurt, I'd say its the bronchitis that's still effecting you. Just my throat will tighten up/burn on too big of hits I never feel anything in my chest though.

3. I have the lungs of a cheetah :)

4. you think it's alright to smoke with my bronchitis? the only symptom I have now is coughing and congestion and a bit of a runny nose.. I mean I've been smoking a few bowls each day and I feel fine except for my chest which is scaring me but I just got a chest X-ray done over a week ago and my lungs and heart were fine, thank God..

5. #5 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    It's just the flem that's floating around in there. I had acute bronchitis not too long ago and I didn't enjoy smoking at all with it. Smoking will just prolong your bronchitis, though a few tokes a day should be ok, make sure they're smaller than normal though, or vaporize.

6. My lungs/chest sometimes hurt if I smoke too much too quickly. Usually goes away in an hour tops though. I can imagine bronchitis would make it worse.

7. yeah I've only done like 2-3 bowls a day which is basically nothing for me so I've cut back like crazy. the first week of it I didn't smoke at all.. you think smoking a few times a day with give me chronic bronchitis or pneumonia ?? I sure hope not

8. Oh well if Dr. Wiz said it...

9. Yes if you were sick before you got bronchitis and you were smoking, that's a huge factor. If you already have a comprimised immune system and you bring the smoke into your lungs it will only decrease your lungs health further and infection can start very easily which leads to acute/bronchitis

10. it was a joke..

11. I got bronchitis and didn't smoke for a week or so..

12. Just means your alive bro.. simply put

13. when i smoke that "chest hurt" most i get is a tickle in my chest. Some water clears it up