Lungs

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by CoryBlazee, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I used to smoke a whole lot and noticed that I run outta breath really easy now. What can i do to help get my lungs back to how they used to be?

2. Do you mean you smoked cigs?

Weed helps to expand your lungs. Consistently drinking green tea is great for lung health. And the biggest thing of all - exercise. Aerobic and weightlifting. Working both styles out in conjunction yields the best results. Look up some workout routines and give it a shot. Exercise works wonders for your body. While you're at it, if you don't already, might as well start eating healthy too - feel good AND look good! :cool:

3. Smoking weed is bad for your lungs.

Smoking anything is bad.

Exercise and Swich to edibles/vaporizers if you having llung problems

4. lol.

source?

5. I guess ill just exercise more. But havent smoked weed in like 2 weeks

6. Long term damage can last months

7. With yoga, you need to take deep breaths while you are in different positions, which makes it harder. The more I did it, the better my lungs got. Also, if you breathe in a pure essential oil like tea tree, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, etc it gives you that feeling that Vicks does but with added benefits since they derive from plants and nothing created in a lab.

8. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can get your lungs (and heart) into shape with some cardio. You should try sprint-intervals (not sure if that's what it's called), but doing some hardcore cardio in high school got me from really out of shape to very fit. You see results in a week or less, endurance-wise. You just need to make sure you push yourself.

9. Working out at 75% of your max hr will help you with cardio probs.

10. switch to a vape. (if you are smoking weed).

how much do you typically exercise that you run out of breath?
    and how long have you been exercising?

all that aside... continue to exercise, cardio will improve your vo2 max.

additionally you might have iron deficiency, which causes fatigue because oxygen is not delivered properly through your blood to your muscles. (just saying it may not be "lungs" at all).

11. I wonder. Can tobacco be vaped?

12. So I looked it.up

The answer is yes

13. Red tea helps with ling health too. There are hherbal pills and teas specifically for respiratory health you should try.