Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lungs ever feel worn out?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boomhauer, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Have you ever smoked a lot and wake up the next mornin with your lungs feeling like they've been worn the hell out?

I understand smoking anything is a little bad for you. even if it's weed, but i don't think i should be feeling "worn" out the next morning.

2. i used to feel kinda short on breath when i used to wake up after a long night of smoking. like i had to inhale more just to feel like i was breathing right. that feelin kinda sucks :(

3. When I was a noob smokin homemades/blunts/bowls exclusively, it would sometimes fuck me up (especially the blunts and homemades.) Now I treat my lungs right with a vape, and they're better able to withstand the other harsher consumption methods.

4. Yes i have had this feeling many times, probably because i smoke only twice, maybe three times every weekend (never on weekdays) so my lungs aren't very used to it.

Plus i have intense crew practice every morning before school so i felt terrible my first day back (but really weed has not affected my athletic performance at all so dont let anyone tell you otherwise).

This last weekend though i finally got myself a sweet mini bong that i fill up with very cold water and i smoke a total of three times this weekend and coming back on monday for practice was not bad at all.

5. just making sure i wasn't the only one lol. yeah its a wierd feeling. not painful, but just short of breath i guess.

6. I know exactly what you mean i use to smoke bowl after bowl out of my friends JB before i had a wrestling match, never lost a match when i toked the night before wrestling, even when i do a wake in bake before a match just so amazing

7. Eh, I only get that feeling if I am coming down with something. I can always tell first by my lungs / breathing if I am going to be getting sick soon. For the record the the last two years I would say the median amount of joints smoked per day is about 8-10 3/4 gram joints.