Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lungs and throat are starting to hurt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, May 10, 2011.

1. I am a non smoker but I smoke at least a bowl per day been doing this for about three years now without fail.
    I have been smoking out of a one hitter and sometimes a cheap bong type thing I bought a a crappy store for ten bucks.
    It doesnt have a very big chamber so I imagine the smoke is coming directly from the bowl to my mouth without the effect of going thru cool water and such (although there is water just not alot as the bong is soo small)

anyway do you guys think thats why Im getting sore lungs and throat?

been thinking about taking a week off, but I really dont want to cause when Im not high at home I am bored as Hell

2. You are smoking too much for your wee little lungs to handle.

3. Take a t-break and use the money you save to get a vape.

4. Get a vape, that should definitely help your throat and lungs.

5. No I don't think that's why you are getting a sore throat. I think you caught something, it will pass, don't worry bud.

6. really I have never used a vaper ever are they really that good....by the way I dont have wee little lungs iam a 41 year old male who works out everyday.

7. Get a decent bong, put ice in it, then never turn back

8. throat only hurts when smoking right at the back< I have had a hot ash from the one hitter fly back there and burn it

9. Well, there you go then.

10. #11 Fredbear, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    not recently I should have added......that happened about htree mounths ago I just thought that mabey the hot smoke was agrevating it somehow

11. Ya I agree with the T break. Take a few weeks off. Maybe the burn in the back of your throat hasn't healed properly from smoking daily.

12. Could also be what you're smoking. Does it leave thick, black ash? Or spark when it burns?

13. Take a big break and eat pot brownies if you wanna keep getting high then when it feels better start puffin nd eating them brownies
    haha

14. I began getting very sick because of my past of taking tobacco rips from bongs, so now I Vape nearly exclusively. Much better and cleaner high in my opinion. Even a $50 vape is great