Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lung problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ldubzzz, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Recently, (about two weeks) I've noticed that I wake up with a bad cough that mainly occurs when I take large breaths. These coughs have been dry, and wheeze like in nature. My question is, (although Im sure there could be hundreds of diagnoses) is there a problem with the cilia in my lungs, or a different problem altogether that has resulted from my smoking cannabis.

For the past 4-5 months or so Ive been smoking on just about a daily basis 1-2 times. I work out at least 2-3 times a week.

Any answers, comments, concerns are greatly appreciated.

2. Well, if you were fine before you started smoking, then that is probly the reason.. unless you caught something