Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lung infection!?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nucca, Apr 15, 2009.

1. well i am a very very heavy bud smoker, and do smoke butts as well, and i started having a terrible dry unproductive cough, with uncontrollable spazms and after about 2 weeks it hadnt improved at all, so i decided to visit my local clinic and find out wtf is up, turns out it was a gnarly lungg infection!, so im trying to determine if im overindulging, or am just a sick person

have any other heavy smokers had similiar experiences, and if so what were your symptoms and how much do you smoke,
    :smoking:

2. i see that you are in new england, any chance it was beasters or kb that you were smokin? a lot of that stuff is contamintated around maassachusetts where i am and it was giving my friends the same type of caugh. luckily i stick with the headies:)

3. #3 b-low, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    yea i live on long island and lately (within the past 2 weeks) i got this terrible cough and am constantly congested. my parents tell me i gotta quit smokin cigs (in due time) but everyone of my friends now suddenly has it. coughin up a shitload of mucus. i smoke a half pack of cigs at most in a day (trying to cut down to like 5 a day, or at least only have one after i sesh, which is multiple times a day

4. #4 Nucca, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    yeah im up in the white mountains, NH,
    could be contaminated bud, or we could just be putting way to much strain on our respiratory system,
    whatya think?

5. what kind of tree was it??? was it kb, or beasters or somethin like that?? if it was headies it was probly fine but we have been getting flooded with sprayed kb in mass.

6. i will have to talk to my person and find out where its coming from, ive been expirimenting with new hookups so ill have to do some sluething to find out :devious:

7. Stop smoking that moldy budd!

8. i wish it was moldy bud, at least then i would know what it is, but nope its all good man

9. lol exactly. Trust me man, its probably moldy if you cant tell what it is.. post some pics up, we'll help you out. (no camera pics plz, decent quality)

10. Sounds like you all have SARS. Stop smoking anything for a small bit of time and see if that improves. Or, perhaps go to a doctor instead of consulting a cannabis forum...I doubt those of us replying have 8+ years of medical education.

11. sounds like youve got the cig smokers cough. I have a friend who smokes packs a week and has coughing spasms and coughs up phlegm. even if he laughs too hard he will cough like crazy. luckily he isnt coughing up tar yet.