lung damage?

Discussion in 'General' started by kiidcudi, Aug 17, 2011.

1. im a highschool basketball player who takes the game pretty seriously. im the captain of my team and the best player (not trying to be cocky at all, just saying). i smoke up about 1-2 times every 2 weeks. im conserned that ill loose my endurance and wont be able to runfor as long, or wont be as good. do i have anything to worry about or am i just sketchin?

2. if youre talking about weed...are you kidding? I am also the captain on my high school varsity baseball team, and i smoke daily. We condition also daily, we run about 5 miles a day plus tons of other shit and i am always ahead in everything we do. All of my coaches know i smoke because i come high to pratice pretty much every day but their cool with it because im the hardest working kid there. (yeah, fuck all stoner stereotypics haha) But trust me man, there is nothing to worry about smoking 1-2 times every 2 weeks..you will be perfectly fine. hope i helped.

3. You are sketchin' man. Smoking 1-2 times a week isn't going to hurt you at all physically

Any negative side effects will be extremely negligible

4. If you want, make edible much better if you like that kinda of high... but playing sports high.. oh man lol Soccer gets intense

5. You know how many pro baseball and basketball players smoke weed? More than we think. You'll be fine.

6. If you are really worried, which I wouldn't be, get a vape or starting using edibles.

7. Yeah, your fine but just make sure your doing MORE workouts because in a couple weeks that smoking 1-2 times a week can turn into smoking every day pretty fast, and then you'll notice a considerable difference in your endurance, within 2 weeks of smoking every day i imagine.

8. as long as youre not smoking out of cans youre ok.

9. Michael Phelps sir.

10. Plus the nba, the nfl and the winter olympics jamacian bobsled team

11. haha alright thanks guys. figured i was over reacting. just needed a second opinion.

12. How do you think Kenyan's run so fast?

13. you really think smoking 1-2 times every 2 weeks is going to have an effect? I'm sure you breathe in more pollutants than that every day

14. You are fine, hon! Cannabis does far less harm to the lungs than tobacco!