Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lung damage??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PotSmoke1769, Jan 3, 2004.

1. tis never to late to heel your lungs

2. If you smoke marijuana every day it's going to hurt your lungs whether you believe it or not. As for every weekend that probably won't do as much damgage, as for once or twice a month...no damage.

3. I toned down my size of fonts ty for the info , anywho i sold my 1972 Pontiac Gr. Prix 400 big block, used to go pretty descent! It sat in storage since 1985 when was 350 to insurance now 900-1000 minimum . Anyone familiar with the lines of the car very domineering, and strong, wow sorry 25 yrs ago sorry guys the 60-70 cars were gas guzzlers. bye have a good one

4. if you smoke pot every day out of a really good bong like a roor or another icebong, where you filter out the cancer using boiling hot water, and use ice to cool the smoke, can you get lung cancer

what about a normal bong

5. I smoke a lot of weed daily; don't remember the last day that I didn't smoke. I don't smoke cigarettes. My nose if always stuffy year round, I spit a lot of nast ass shit for two hours everytime I smoke, I cough a lot, and my throat hurts all the time. Guess what? I don't give a fuck if it's good for me or not but don't be telling me that weed is not harmful for the fucking lungs and shit. It's most likely because I smoke a lot (2 to 5 garcia vega green leaves a day) I know not of one person who smokes cigarettes that suffers from all that; not even people who smoke 3 fucking packs a day).

6. In case I offend anyone with the truth the burn of COBALT is 100 times worse than the burn of smoke!!!! gg

7. .. Strange post....

8. i smoke bud daily shit for the last 5 yrs its ben an average of like 2 grams per day
    i smoked cigs and bud a lot to in my teens as well
    quit cigs, still smoke ganj, no noticable affects however i do cough sumtimes durin a sesh, cause that smoke build up over the yrs
    whatever

9. when i move out on my own im deff getting a vaporizor