Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Lung Cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by superxhighxme, Apr 23, 2014.

1. I need to know what information everyone has on .....Cannabis slowing a coin sized dime lung tumor from growing....Will cannabis stop this tumor from growing and will it reverse the tumor , i want seriously information , a scared individual who wants answers to a cure for this satanic disease.  Is cannabis the answer? Please and thank you <3

Long story short , My mother may have lung cancer and she refuses to let them do a thing where they take a piece of meat from your lung , and she at this point is 90% sure she wont do the chemo because she's had chemo before for other reasons.  I dont care if she has to use cannabis every single day , will this help get rid of this damn tumor?

2. Hit up storm crow. She will have all the info you need and is one of the nicest blades on here.

3. #3 Lebowski, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    This question does not have a yes or no answer.

But thankfully, in the case of terminal illness, there is not much to lose from trying cannabis. It's not going to make it worse, that's for damn sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You'll get some great answers here through people who have taken it for their lung cancer. lung cancer – Cannabis Health Radio

5. Post being brought back to life from 2014?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pretty sure she found the answer by now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try googling Rick Simpson's Treating yourself ,,,,he has done a lot of work with cannabis treatments with cannabis ,,,,,all the best ,,mac.