Lung cancer?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chodelee1901, Dec 20, 2013.

1. So just got word from my mom that my cousin has been coughin up blood, I guess he had some biopsy's to see if it's lung cancer but they don't have any results yet. I ain't got a Phd obviously so have any of you had this happen? They're saying it could be lung cancer which is stressing me out, and the fact that it runs in the family sketches me out more. So i don't fuckin know.Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It could be pockets of blood if he has bad underdeveloped lungs/ tears/cuts around his lungs and or could be a ulcer I his stomach or somthing, I cough up blood often, not a lot just a fair bit, I checking it out myself, my guess is he might just have bad lungs an or a ulcer, does he smoke cigs?

3. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with cancer, coughing up blood is normally associated with irritation of the lungs- anything goes really.

4. It's not necessarily hereditary if so

5. Still havent heard from the results so idk yet, but he does smoke so thats a possibility. Just seein if anyone had similar shit happen to them

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How did it turn out?