Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lung Cancer RSO quality

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bookman13, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you one question. My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer three years ago. He went through different chemo therapies and so on since that and one time everything even looked like he is doing well but about one year ago it started to stagnate and yesterday he was told that medical insurance wont pay for some relatively newly developed pills instead of classic chemo and bassically said him that he has 3 to 9 months of life left. I mean unfortunatelly there is no weed allowed in my country not even for medical purposes and it is strictly punished when held in bigger amounts so I cant go to shop and buy medical quality weed. My Question is how high quality cannabis has to be used when cooking RSO. Can I use outdoor weed grown in mid europe climate or has it to be indoor? Also because weed is illegall I cant be picky about what I get. Obviously I am talking about weed with both THC and CBD present but I cant measure the percentage either.. I only know how potent it is by smoking it.

Thank you for you time very much
    G

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry to hear about your Dad mate. Stay strong.
    My knowledge on this is limited but I know a man who man know more! Maybe my friend @Soil2Coco can assist?
    What I would say though, is that cannabis used for RSO can be grown anywhere (Good weed is good weed)!... & Strains with higher CBD (3 - 4%) are the best strains to use! Wishing you all the luck in the world bro. All the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. on phoenix tears website Rick talks about high THC oils. most street cannabis in any country will be high THC. as long as it is not moldy and smells good and gives you a good buzz when you smoke it it should be fine to make oils from it. the trick then would be his tolerance to dosage and being able to dose as much as possible..

Phoenix Tears | Rick Simpson

4. High THC indicas are best due to sedative effects. Do a google search to see how that particular cancer reacts to RSO as there’s some cancers that it won’t work or worsens conditions.

If everything checks out, make it with whatever you have and dose him as much as he can handle. I’m on maintenance doses but I finished the 60 grams in 32 days and shrunk my lung tumor (stage 4 colorectal metastasis) from 1.3cm to .8 cm in only 6 or 8 weeks. I have another scan in February, that will tell me more

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Diet change is also key. No sugar at all. Limit dairy and red meats. Introduce supplements like reishi mushroom extract, curcumin, vitamin b17 (apricot seeds), flax seed oil, krill oil, etc.

Chaga Mushroom/ ginger/ cinnamon tea
    Same tea with turkey tail mushrooms boosts immunity. I drink both since I did chemo and radiation before and after surgery.

Juicing raw vegetables if you can handle it. It’s tough for me, I’m a carnivore. V

• Like Like x 3
  6. I was gonna touch on this too! I actually buy the below - Which is a organic superfood blend with most of the above you mentioned in it.... Makes it easy to get all you need in one hit!!! I hate my greens, so it's the only way I can do it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks alot for all your ansvers. I will try to convince my father on eating because I actually believe that it is considerably big part of our health but I am not sure because he has already tried some juices form beetroot and special teas in the begining. I havent done my research properly yet but I will also look at some fasting and maybe kethogenic diet. I know that this isnt Diet forum but do you have any experience with this in combination or even not in combination with RSO?

Thank you really

8. Smoking helps, especially with lung cancer, but bigger doses will be needed than smoking can supply.
    RSO and/or FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) allow the bigger doses that he will need, but making them requires expensive 190 proof ethanol, or some equivalent.
    There exist "culinary solvents" and high proof vodkas that have proofs this high.

If the available herb is strong enough, you might be able to get by using BrassNwood's cannacap recipe, but that might require swallowing lots of pills. Making hash first will allow physically smaller size doses, but is inefficient.

CBD is available in many places mail order, and is legal in most places, so you might not need herb to supply it.

9. smoking helps with pain, oil helps in killing tumors, and juicing cannabis is good for over all health. Even if you can't get a hold of the buds and just have trim to work with, make him some oil anyway. I have seen people kill tumors with the trim only. Start him small like a bead size and work up to a gram a day.

• Like Like x 1